The typical “sleep-on-it” option clients have been using for years. Great for late evening appointments – you can go home after your appointment, go to bed and the results will set while you sleep! Please wait at least 10-12 hours for your tan to set before showering. Results will fully develop in 24 hours.
With our Rapid Solution you are able to shower only 2 - 6 hours after your appointment. Rinse off 2 hours after your application for a light glow, 4 hours after for a medium tan, or 6 hours after for a deeper tan. Results will be fully developed in 24 hours.
Become a Buttercup VIP and save over 50% on all services + 10% on products. Membership fee is $29 monthly, each tan is $20 (Signature) or $25 (Rapid)
6 Month commitment // Non transferable
We got you, girl. With our custom formulations, we make sure you have the perfect bridal glow for your special day. We suggest doing at least one trial tan before the wedding, so try it out for your shower or bachelorette party. When booking for your wedding, please schedule 2 - 3 days prior to your event for best results.
24 - 48 Hours Before
1. Avoid using any bar soaps or cream based body washes, especially Dove. These products are known to leave a film on the skin which may create a barrier, leaving streaks.
2. Stay hydrated by drinking lots of water + moisturizing skin daily. We suggest using an alcohol + fragrance free moisturizer.
3. Exfoliate entire body using a Buttercup Exfoliating Mitt or any exfoliating glove or dry brush. If you have especially dry skin, you may need to exfoliate nightly beginning 2-3 nights before your spray tan. Always moisturize skin after exfoliating using an alcohol & synthetic fragrance free body lotion.
4. Wax/Shave any unwanted body hair. Shaving the day of your appointment will cause streaks due to the moisturizing strips on most razors.
5. Complete any necessary beauty appointments such as manis, pedis, facials, or waxing 24 hours before your spray tan appointment. Don't worry, the spray tan solution will not stain your nail color + we wipe them off just to be safe.
The Day of Your Spray Tan
1. We suggest showering the night before your appointment, but if you must shower the day of your appt, do so at least 4 hours prior to your spray tan to allow your skin ph levels to neutralize + your pores to close. Showering right before your appointment leaves a lot of moisture in the skin, which isn't always desirable for a spray tan.
2. Do not apply lotions, oils, perfumes, or deodorant as these products can create a barrier on the skin causing streaks. If you have any of these items on, use a Micellar Wipe to remove. Do not use Neutrogena makeup wipes as they are oily and will create a barrier.
3. Bring or wear dark, loose clothing & open toed shoes. Joggers or shorts, a baggy t shirt, + sandals is perfect. If it is raining during your appointment, please bring loose, long sleeves, pants, and Uggs or slippers if possible. The solution won't stain clothing, but we always suggest dark colors for the first few hours after your spray tanning appointment. Any tight clothing worn immediately after the tan can cause unwanted lines.
4. Avoid water + sweating until your advised rinse time as determined by your spray tanning technician. It is very important to rinse at your designated time. Leaving the tan on longer can cause the tan to over-develop, streak, or dry out the skin resulting in a scaly look.